Force, ALTAIR Team For Limited Edition Watch
The 2013 season was a very successful one for John Force, which culminated on Oct. 27 in the final round in the NHRA Toyota Nationals. John beat his daughter Courtney Force for a historic 138th win, 1,502nd round win and his record 16th NHRA Funny Car World Championship in Las Vegas, Nev.
To commemorate that stunning achievement, John Force has partnered with premium watch company ALTAIR to create the ALTAIR FORCE timepiece. This limited edition watch contains actual race-used left-rear tire rubber from the same tire that propelled John Force’s car to 310.63 mph during his historic pass in Las Vegas last October.
ALTAIR prides itself on bringing events like the 2013 Funny Car World Championships back to life for those to cherish for years and decades to come. Only 500 FORCE timepieces are available for purchase online at altairtime.com.
- The ALTAIR signature shield contains an actual “Finish Line” left-rear tire from John Force’s 16th World Championship in Las Vegas.
- Timepieces are individually numbered (ex. 1/500) with a signed numbered certificate of authenticity from John Force identifying this item as a true collectible.
- John Force’s signature adorns the face of the timepiece along with the Speed he traveled (310.63 mph) and the Elapsed Time (4.062 sec.) to win his 16th championship.
- The number 16 is located in the 12 o’clock position to highlight John Force’s 16th championship.
- The collectible box highlights John Force’s victory with a special plaque which is numbered to match the numbered timepiece.