Global Rallycross Signs TV Deal With NBC
LOS ANGELES – Red Bull Global Rallycross has announced the launch of a multi-year partnership with NBC Sports Group, beginning with the 2014 season.
In 2014, nine Red Bull Global Rallycross events will be broadcast on NBC, with rebroadcasts taking place on the NBCSN.
“This is a great step forward for Red Bull Global Rallycross,” said series CEO Colin Dyne. “Partnering with NBC will allow us to bring our events to millions of our existing fans, and welcome new fans as well. We look forward to delivering unparalleled, high-octane race action.”
Red Bull Global Rallycross will also continue its relationship with ESPN. The 2014 Rallycross portion of X Games Austin will be broadcast live on ESPN on June 7.
The 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross broadcast schedule is as follows:
– Top Gear Festival Barbados: Saturday, May 24 (tape delay), 1-2 p.m. ET, NBC
– X Games Austin: Saturday, June 7 (live), ESPN
– Washington, D.C.: Sunday, June 22 (live), 2-3 p.m. ET, NBC
– New York, N.Y.: Sunday, July 20 (live), 2-3 p.m. ET, NBC
– Charlotte, N.C.: Saturday, July 26 (live), 2-3 p.m. ET, NBC
– Detroit, Mich.: Sunday, August 3 (live), 2-3:30 p.m. ET, NBC
– Daytona Beach, Fla.: Saturday, August 23 (live), 3:30-4:30 p.m. ET, NBC
– Los Angeles, Calif.: Saturday, September 20 (live), 5-6 p.m. ET, NBC
– Seattle, Wash.: Sunday, September 28 (tape delay), 2:30-3:30 p.m. ET, NBC
– Las Vegas, Nev.: Sunday, November 16 (tape delay), 2-3 p.m. ET, NBC