Turkey Night Grand Prix Schedule Set
PERRIS, Calif. – Perris Auto Speedway has released the schedule for the 72nd running of the Turkey Night Grand Prix for the USAC Mopar National and Western Midgets on Thanksgiving Night, Nov. 22.
Turkey Night Grand Prix Schedule
- Nov. 20 / 12:00 PM – Fairgrounds camp area opens – for information call: (951) 657-4221
- Nov. 20 / 12:00 PM – Pits will open for transporter parking
- Nov. 21 / 4:00 PM – Pit gate will open for practice
- 4:00 – Spectator gates will open for practice (free for fans)
- 5:00 – Practice begins
- 9:30 – Practice ends
- Nov. 22 / 12:00 PM – Pit gate opens
- 2:00 – Spectator gates open
- 2:30 – 3:30 – On track autograph session
- 3:30 – 4:30 – Turkey Night Legends Autograph session sports bar
- 4:00 – Drivers meeting
- 4:30 – Wheel packing and hot laps
- 6:00 – Qualifying (top 14 locked into the main event)
- 7:00 – Opening ceremonies and national anthem
- 7:15 – Qualifying race #1. 12-Laps (odd number qualifiers top 8 transfer)
- 7:40 – Qualifying race #2. 12-Laps (even number qualifiers top 8 transfer)
- 8:30 – Driver introductions on front straightaway
- 8:45 – 72nd Turkey Night Grand Prix main event
- Trophy presentations
The pits will be inside the track unless there is a chance of rain. In the event there is a chance for rain, the pits will be moved to the paved area outside of turn one.
Please be prepared to work form both pit areas. Track management will decide before Nov. 20 which pit area will be used.
Advance tickets for the 72nd running of the Turkey Night Grand Prix are available now by calling -1-800-595-4849. You can also order online at: http://pas.tix.com/Schedule.aspx?OrgNum=7.
Advance tickets will also go on sale at The PAS office on Monday, October 1st. E-mail Kim Kazarian for details: email@example.com